CATS shares a very close relationship with its financial planning clients. Our personalised service creates plans around you and your circumstances, working with you to achieve your goals. We can also assess your income protection requirements giving you peace of mind knowing that you and your family are covered in case of an unexpected illness or injury.
Getting the Right Plan for you;
Cats Financial Planning works on a process called the FIVE PILLARS of Financial Security. These key pillars are what we should all strive for, including:
- HOME – We all like the idea and security of having our own home.
- SUPER – This acts as your ‘wages’ in retirement and is a very tax effective environment in which to save.
- INVESTMENTS – These can consist of all kinds of assets but are flexible and provide extra income and access to capital for the purposes of things such as holidays, upgrading cars etc.
- CASH – We cannot be sure what is around the corner and it is important to have some cash set aside for an emergency.
- PROTECTION – All the best laid plans can come unstuck and it is vital that these 4 pillars are protected by the most important pillar to ensure the structure does not collapse due to illness or injury. We can provide you and your family with advice on Life/TPD, Income Protection and Trauma insurance.
Contact Michael Today: 0409 846538 or email@example.com